Recent research has shown that massage has raised the morale of many patients, accelerating their healing times. It has been scientifically proven that stroking a pet has a relaxing effect & lowers pressure. The same happens with people during the Massage.
Massage therapy can be stimulating or relaxing, depending on the speed and depth of the movements. That’s why the massage can make you feel both snappy and fit and relaxed and sleepy. It can loosen tension, eliminate headaches, relax tense and sore muscles, and drive away insomnia. Above all, it provides the optimal conditions to promote psycho-physical recovery.
Massage can be defined as a systematic form of physical contact, able, as has been shown, to give well-being & promote good health.
Benefits of remedial massage!
There are many benefits of remedial massage. Let’s find out;
The massage treats the tension of the stiff and sore muscles to deconstruct them, generating general relaxation and relaxation. The muscles relax, the pain subsides, the contracted part melts, and the body movements become more harmonious.
Massages can be complementary to other treatments in the healing of numerous symptoms. It should not be forgotten that even people who enjoy good health can benefit greatly from massages.
- Massages increase the freedom of movement in the joint, muscle, and tendon. They are very effective in contractures, muscle atrophy, tendonitis, sprains, and muscle strains. The therapeutic effect is in favoring muscle relaxation, which takes place thanks to the activation of lymphatic and venous circulation.
- The massage promotes digestion and helps the body to absorb food better, favoring an improvement in the body’s nutritional conditions. The release of cellular waste occurs through the elimination of toxins thanks to the increase in the venous circulation.
- Massage helps to balance the immune system and thus prevents disease. The therapeutic action of massages also affects the balance of hormone levels and the improvement of tissue oxygenation.
- Reactivation of circulation. During the massage practice, dilation of the blood vessels present under the skin is generated & this determines a greater supply of blood into the cells. This healing action makes massages effective in treatments for those suffering from circulatory problems, varicose veins, cramps, edema of the limbs, and heavy legs.
- Massages have therapeutic action in cases of respiratory problems: there is nothing better than a massage to mobilize blocked energy, when, for example, we feel that we are terribly contracted throughout the body and breathe very superficially.
- Massages, in combination with heat and aromatherapy, relieve stress, anxiety, and tension.
- Massages reduce age-related disorders, sleep disorders & many emotional problems
How to Choose the Right Massage Therapist?
Once, or even several, each of us faced the need to undergo a course the massage. It could be a correction of the spine, a general massage, anti-cellulite, relaxation, or any other. The main question that arose was how to find a good masseur. For a massage service, you need to visit the best massages in town. As practice has shown, in most cases, a good masseur can be found thanks to the recommendations of your relatives, acquaintances, and friends. In a case where other people’s hands are responsible for the health of your body, it is better to trust the recommendations of people whose opinion is important to you.
- A highly qualified massage therapist should have a medical education and professional practice.
- A qualified specialist will gladly show you diplomas, awards, certificates, and certificates of completion of various practices, training, and seminars.
- A good masseur should be well versed in the anatomy and physiological characteristics of the body, understand the structure of the skin and tissue types, and know the body’s topography. So find a masseur first.
- As a rule, many massage therapists offer the first trial procedure for free or with significant discounts. During the session, be extremely attentive to your emotions and sensations. Listen to your body. You should feel the warmth in it, lightness, weightlessness, improving the condition of the whole organism, restoring tone, and a feeling of physical and emotional satisfaction.
- An experienced and competent masseur starting a session will ask about the reasons why you decided to contact him and ask you for medical certificates, directions, indications, and prescriptions.
- A good masseur will never say that he works with one hand. He must masterfully use two hands. A good masseur or best masseuse should practice one, maximum two types of massage, that is, be a highly qualified specialist. It is simply impossible to know all the techniques perfectly.
- And most importantly – watch how your reaction body to touch. It is said that as soon as we touch someone, we convey a message. Keep an eye out for positivity in these tactile messages. After all, massage is a colossal exchange of energy & often it is effective when you fully trust the hands of a person, the master himself.
What is a Remedial Massage?
Remedial Massage is known as therapeutic medical massage. It is a section of manual therapy based on the mechanical effect on the surface of the patient’s body.
Massage has been known since ancient times & is the most effective treatment method. It is not associated with taking medications, hardware effects & the use of natural factors. Remedial massage practices are still widely used in chronic ailments treatment, during recovery from diseases & injuries. It is the exact answer to “what is it used for.”
Despite the external simplicity of massage techniques, this type of therapeutic effect since antiquity is rightly considered an art, the secrets of which are not given to everyone. The body under the sensitive and strong hands of the master is magically transformed and acquires lightness and strength.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Treatment?
Massages, done regularly, improve both physical health and mental health & shows the result immediately. So if you also want to know the answer to how long it takes for treatments to work. Then the answer is you can feel the effect immediately.
Choosing the Right Healing Therapy can Help with Stress Relief and Spiritual health!
The relaxation you achieve through massages is comparable to two weeks of vacation. If you’ve never had a massage before, you may not be able to imagine it. Give it a try!
There are many different types of massages. Each has its benefits. But the most popular to promote your overall health is the remedial one. It can try on you according to your wishes and needs. You can choose a full-body or back massage & name other focal points on which the focus of the massage should be (e.g. the neck).